A few things I found of interest on the web. All are Evernote related but the very first one.
- A blog post by a mom that I graduated high school with who has a daughter with Rett Syndrome is doing her part to help find a cure. Please read her post Small Town, Big Heart. While you are there you can find out more about Rett Syndrome and what you can do to help.
- Evernote as a Planner -- I have started using Evernote to organize my days. It is some trial and error but so far I am really liking it.
- Digital Planning and Evernote -- I use Wunderlist, Google Calendar, and Evernote
- 2017 Evernote calendar templates -- I am using the 2017 Weekly Calendar with a few tweaks to make it my own
- Use Evernote to Make the Most of Every Week -- I have not implemented this yet but I am thinking about something similar to use to review goals and plans.
- 13 Way To Use Evernote -- There are some great ideas here.
Happy New Year!!