Skip to main content

Posts

Showing posts from July, 2015

Evernote To Do List Update

Last month I started keeping track of my to do list in Evernote using TaskClone.  It worked great and with a few minor adjustments this moth has been going even better.

One of my concerns was that My Task List note in Evernote was going to get very long and hard to navigate if I kept adding to the bottom of the list.  At the end of June I made a copy of the note and renamed it to z -- My Task List -- 26 June 2015 and moved it to my Research notebook.


Now that I had a copy of My Task List note I reviewed my original note and realized that I did not need to use date headings and removed them and all completed tasks.  I saw that most of my to dos were topic related mostly by surname.  With a little rearranging I came up with my new to do list for the month of July.  As I add more notes TaskClone pulls the to dos and adds them to the bottom of the list.  I cut and paste them in the correct area.

At the end of the month I will make a copy of the note, rename it (following the naming schem…