- Take a moment each day to be greatful
- Make sure to plan time for a vacation each year--give yourself a break and relax
- Make time for yourself
- Make goals--Keep a list and update as needed
- Get organized--will reduce stress
- Clean out/Throw out--if you're not using it get rid of it by donating, selling, etc.
- "Declutter"--set some guidelines--once a week, once a month, etc.--go room by room and remove the clutter
- To do list--helps keep things in "check"--If you don't get it done today dont't stress...just move it to the next day. **I just started this today--I made a list of the things that I need/want to do. I am checking them off as I go. I have a notebook by my computer and I am going to do it for each day...so far it is really helping--4 things checked off already. I am putting both household stuff and scrapping stuff all in the same list.**
- Say no instead of yes--don't commit to too many things...if you need to "schedule" things it's time to cut back
- **Love this one** Carry a smaller purse--cuts out the clutter. **The best part is that I just bought a really cute "small" purse the other day and LOVE it**
Thursday, January 11, 2007
Simplify Your Life
While reading some stuff on a few websites I came up with a list...that I plan to add to and change...to simplify my life.